- John Martineau, Glastonbury 2018
- publisher “Wooden Books” series
- Dr. Matthew Watkins, Canterbury 2018
- “Useful Mathematical & Physical Formulae” (Wooden Books, 2000)
- The “Secrets of Creation” trilogy (Liberalis, 2015)
- “You Are Here: The biography of a moment” (Inamorata Press, 2018)
I have now worked with Matt Tweed on five books. Not only a supremely talented illustrator and graphic designer, his ability to grapple with abstract mathematical, scientific and philosophical ideas goes well beyond what any author in those disciplines could ever expect of an illustrator. There have been several instances where after explaining a concept, he came back to me with an illustration which “explained the concept back to me” in a way which furthered my own understanding.
I look forward to working with him on future projects and would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a focussed, hard-working and boundlessly creative illustrator.
- Marcus Reid, Munich 2017
- “Virtual Particles in Electromagnetism” (Quantum Power Munich 2014)
The challenge when writing the book “Virtual Particles in Electromagnetism” was to describe totally new concepts in physics that are at the very leading edge of quantum theory. I quickly realized that without graphical visualization it will not be possible to explain these abstract ideas. Working together with Matt Tweed was not only a personal pleasure he also quickly understood the tasks and realized them in great images.
Should I write another book Matt will be my first choice of graphic artist.
- Caitlin Russell, Falmouth 2018
- creator “Pirates of Penryn” board game